- Clicked on the demo link in the article and “View Source”ed it. All the code are laid out nicely.
- Copy and paste everything to a text editor and remove the unwanted parts and change the image urls, save it as a .txt file. Upload the text file to SharePoint (In this case, Style Library/custom_scripts)
- Downloaded the “arrow” image and added to Style Library/Images
- On the SharePoint page where I need this carousel, add a content editor web part, click on “Edit Web Part”.
- In the content link box, paste the url of the text file I uploaded to SharePoint before.
- Change Appearance->Chrome Type to “None” and click OK
Here’s the code I used, unfortunately wordpress doesn’t let me upload text files, so I had to copy and paste it to a Word document.